AMP 2022 Annual Meeting Mobile App
Download to your phone to stay up-to-date!
The AMP 2022 Mobile App is available for your Android and iPhone devices. The AMP Mobile App is a robust tool allowing you to plan your meeting experience in advance and allows you to get instant updates onsite! AMP thanks Hologic, Personal Genome Diagnostics and Novartis for their generous support of the AMP Mobile App.
Please download the app prior to arrival onsite. In the app you will get up-to-the-minute information such as the latest agenda, updates from AMP, speaker information, maps, exhibitor and sponsor details, an attendee list and more.
To get the AMP Meetings mobile app:
** For Apple iPhone, Ipad, and iPod users – if you have your device set to require your Apple ID when downloading apps, please be sure you are familiar with your Apple ID.
- iPhone and iPad users—search "AMP Meetings" on the Apple App Store.
- Android users—search "AMP Meetings" on the Google Play Store.
- After downloading the mobile app, you will need to select 'Create Account' and follow the steps to create an account.
- Please note: an Event Code is required. The Event Code is AMP2022.
- Access to the AMP Mobile App is intended for registrants only. Please do NOT share your access code information with non-registrants or your access may be restricted.
- After you create an account, an access key (password) will be emailed to you. If you log out of the app or want to login on another device you will need this access key.
- If you star any items on the schedule, they will appear in the 'My Plan' section of the app.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you at the conference and we hope you enjoy using the mobile app!
Download the App
APPLE APP STORE
Scan the QR code above, click "Download" or visit the App Store and search for "AMP Meetings"
Scan the QR code above, click "Download" or visit the Play Store and search for "AMP Meetings"